Learn more about Hair Regrowth

Natural Transplants - Florida Facilities

 


Learn more about Hair Transplant Donor Area by calling 844-327-4247.

Visit our website at Natural Transplants with 100's of hair transplant photos showing the results our traction alopecia hair transplant, 100's of videos and additional information that can guide you along in your hair loss restoration and schedule your time to speak with a hair transplant surgeon. Call +1 844-327-4247 - today. This is guaranteed 100% confidential call with no high pressure sales at all - just good free information including what makes our hair transplant surgery vastly superior to FUE procedures. Here's where to find before and after hair transplant videos, before and after hair transplant photos and of course, how much does a hair transplant cost at our hair clinic.

When exploring hair loss treatment options and setting expectations for hair growth after a hair transplant its important to understand where you fall on the Norwood Scale. Depending on your Norwood Scale classification hair loss cure options can be abundant or limited. Call us at 844-327-4247 to speak with a doctor and get your Norwood Scale questions answered. At Natural Transplants our friendly and knowledgable hair transplant surgeons are availible to supply a Norwood Scale classification and review related hair restoration options FREE of charge.

Here at Natural Transplants, you’ll find the reason we have such happy patients is because of our patient-focused hair transplant surgery philosophy. Not only do we believe in building honest relationships, we approach hair transplant surgery by focusing on three specific factors: our implant techniques, patient care during hair loss treatment and competitive hair transplant costs. We believe that the process of hair loss treatment should be simple and easy-to-conceptualize while yielding world-class hair transplant surgery results with our High-Yield Unit Extraction® Method limiting the hair transplantation scar.

Our Hair Doctors do NOT recommend or even perform FUE Hair Transplants at our hair clinics. Learn why by calling us on (844) 327-4247 and speak with a hair transplant specialist. You will be happy to hear that we are not into high pressure sales techniques. We don't need high pressure sales people as our work speaks for us and the before and after hair transplant results are outstanding. You'd probably like to know what the cost of a hair transplant?

If you are looking for a fuller, natural looking head of hair that will make you look and feel better, don't be concerned about the hair transplant costs. If you are considering a permanent hair loss solution and are worried about the cost of a hair transplant then relax as Natural Transplants has convenient and affordable hair transplant payment options.

Fort Myers Hair Transplant



Orlando Hair Transplant



Miami Hair Transplant

 

 



Orlando Hair Transplant

 

 



West Palm Hair Transplant
Florida Maps SEO Pilot

 



Boca Raton Hair Transplant

 

 



Fort Lauderdale Hair Transplant

 

 



Tampa Hair Transplant



Jacksonville Hair Transplant



Eyebrow Hair Transplant | Learn More: Call 844-327-4247

Bethesda



Alexandria



Towson



McLean



https://naturaltransplants.com/locations/

Surgical Hair Replacement | Free OnLine Consultation. Speak more info with a real hair transplant surgeon: Call 844-327-4247

 



Hair Transplants After 1 Year


Hair Transplants After 7 Months


Hair Transplants After 6 Months


5 Months After Hair Transplant Procedure


4 Months Results After Hair Transplant Surgery


3 Months Hair Transplant Surgery Results Videos


2 Months Hair Transplant Surgery Results


1 Month Hair Transplant Results Video


Subscribe to Our FaceBook Page

We are so captivated with minimising graft wastage/transection. We contemplate hair grafts a confined and finite valuable source.}

Call NOW 800-372-4247 Click this link >>> Cost of Hair Plugs <<<




Get the information you need to make an informed decision when choosing your hair doctor.

Subscribe to Our FaceBook Page



Miami Hair Transplant

 

 

 

 

 


Hair Transplant Price | Learn More: Call 844-327-4247

Check out all our hair transplant videos on our YouTube Channels. Click on any of the playlists below and you will find videos of patients just like you - before they had a hair restoration procedure at Natural Transplants, Hair Restoration Clinic.

 

 

Watch This Traction Alopecia Video about Hair Transplant African American Woman

 


Hi there! We hope you enjoy the above video featuring the results 4 months after her hair transplant to repair the hair loss due to traction alopecia. You can follow her hair transformation in a series of videos showing Tanya on her procedure day, at 4, 8 and 12 months.

We have over 50 videos of traction alopecia hair transplant procedures, followups awith bore and after photos and sidde by side comparison of before and after our patie's hair restoration journey. Click HERE to start watching the 50 Traction Alopecia Hair Transplant Videos on our YouTube channel for traction alopecia treatment for permanent hair loss solutions for women.

Below is the transcript from the video in which Tanya and Dr. Matthew Huebner of Natural Transplants, Hair Restoration Clinic discuss her progress after just 4 months. Watch all the videos from start to finish and you will be pleasantly surprised at what great hair transplant results she is getting during the 12 months. If you would like to know i you are a good candidate for a hair transplant then give us a call on 844-327-4247.

Dr. Huebner: Dr. Huebner here natural transplants I'm here with one of our superstars Tanya. So you may remember Tanya as we documented her surgery day not even four months ago. So it's been about three months and about three weeks. So in one week we'll be at the four-month mark and we have a lot of interest in Tanya because we have a lot of people that have traction alopecia especially women and there's not a lot of resources out there for them to see what the process is like and so this is really exciting. So when she came in today I wasn't expecting anything.

I was expecting her to have maybe like three or four hairs starting to come out and when you took her headband off today I was blown away. So she's at only three months three weeks and already you can tell she has growth, she has a new hairline and this is only going to improve every month. So I appreciate you guys coming all the way down here for the follow-up. How do you feel like? How is everything going for you?

Tanya: It's going really smooth. Like you said I was expecting minimum hair growth. You and Josh prepared me on like the first four to six months. It might not be that much but it just started growing and it just keeps growing. I don't put anything on it but regular oils and I don't do like a hair enhancer or anything. So it's doing good.

Dr. Huebner: How is the recovery process? Obviously you have scabs initially.

Tanya: Okay so the first two weeks is scabs up but it's not like a scab, scab. It's like almost like you have a bump I guess. You can say and it’s kind of a little rough bump and then I'm Josh told me like after the two weeks to kinda like make it come off. Because it doesn't just fall off. Some of them will but some of them stay. And then that that was fine and then on the first month I guess I wore wigs and different things like that and then once I start feeling the smoothness back in I start back wearing head bands and things like that.

And now as you can see I can wear my hair any kind of way. I can put a head band on it and it's good to go. People don't even know what's under there. They don't realize because my hair is so thick.

Dr. Huebner: So you've been doing all this stuff before that anyways so it's not like a stretch to wear a headband or wig. This is this stuff you were doing anyway and so it's an easy transition to my back to normal life and then when she feels more comfortable with the density and show won’t have to wear that stuff anymore.

Tanya: I'll say in another four months, how my hair was growing.

Dr. Huebner: I bet it's going to be less than that Tanya. We'll see, everyone's different but coming here a little closer Jerry. I'm going to show because we have people who are interested. So this is where her hair was before and so this is all new. This is all new transplants. So we go all the way down. We've recreated her hairline here so you can see the density and again it at this stage we wouldn't expect this. She's way ahead of schedule so you can see how that really is going to change her appearance in a positive way. I'm going to turn you around here Tanya just so we can see the back and it took me honestly about five, ten minutes to find the incision because you got a hair long hair but it's not just because there's long hair it's because it's hard to find and her own business is here and says and he's a hairdresser, he knows a salon. Well they both.

But he said that it's never been an issue it's really even hard to find for him. And but here it's just you can kind of see where the incision is. It's that little line and unless she decides to shave her head which you know if that ever comes down to that call me first. What's the point right shaving your head. But that's never been an issue for her. She's going to be able to you know no one's going to notice.

Tanya: Yeah and I thought that with the suture line that it'll be thin in the back but I can wear my hair down and you can't even tell at all. No.

Dr. Huebner: Makes no difference so the suture lines again are never an issue for our patients. I couldn't be happier Tanya congratulations. Can we see please. Okay yeah so this is Tanya's husband. Remember him from the video as well and he was nice enough to drive for hours for this. Both of you all thank you so much and really looking forward to her results and I can't wait to see what she looks like even a month from now. But certainly her final result I think she's going to be thrilled and this is really a nice resource. Thanks again because a lot of women are especially women with traction alopecia just have no resources to see what the process is like and to see results and thank you so much for doing it.

Tanya: You're welcome and you guys call me all the time you they give permission and I talk to you so no don't be afraid to call me ask questions because I'm happy to answer.

Dr. Huebner. Yes, thank you so much.

Natural Transplants, Hair Transplantation Clinic. HUE (High-Yield Unit Extraction®)
Cutting Edge Hair Transplant Surgery. Call (844) 327-4249.

The availability for free hair transplant consultations are limited and appointments are necessary. After you schedule your online consultation you will be able to speak with the doctor face-to-face either online or in person. Call and check availability now so you can ask the doctor anything about your goals and expectations you have of getting a hair transplant.

Don't expect any high pressure sales techniques like the ones you get by calling the number on those TV commercials. Getting a hair transplant is a big decision and you need to check around and do your research. After your due diligence we hope you'll put your trust in our licensed medical surgeons who only transplant hair.

Here's a great photo showing before and after hair transplant results for women suffering from traction alopecia.

 

 

Watch This Traction Alopecia Video - 12 Months After Hair Transplant - African American Hair Transplant




Dr. Huebner: Dr. Huebner here. Natural transplants and I'm here with our superstar Tanya. And a lot of people been watching Tanya's videos from the very beginning when she had her surgery day to her five-month. Five months or seven months. I think we had...

Tanya: Four months.

Dr. Huebner: Four months yeah and then a seven month something and now it's a year. So this is her latest video at a year. Her final result. Tanya tell us about your hair. How do you feel about it? How has your life been?

Tanya: It's been great I love my hair. You know nobody knows I did this, so yeah nobody can say like your hair is growing in. So everybody just always says I have really pretty hair, so nobody knows. A lot of the young ladies call me when they want to ask questions and talk to me and things like that but other than that no one knows about it.

Dr. Huebner: Yeah. Okay good so it looks natural no one's saying it looks unnatural nobody even knew you look like that before and they think you have normal hair.

Tanya: That’s correct.

Dr. Huebner: Perfect.

Tanya: Yeah the only people that know is my YouTube haters and lovers because I have them both.

Dr. Huebner: There is a lot of haters out there and a lot of lovers out there so but you're certainly...

Tanya: I like both of them, it doesn't matter to me. Me and Dr. Matt was talking and we're going to answer some of your questions because we get a lot of YouTube hits. I guess my app pops up at a lot of places so. He can't answer all of your questions because he doesn't have my hair. A lot of you young ladies want to know if you can get a relaxer. First, I want to say I don't do anything unless the doc tells me to. Before I do something I call him first because you girls are thinking with my ponytail you were saying I'm going to take my hair back out I'm going to take my edges back out. Ponytails don't take out edges. Number one. Number two if you were listening to my video, I was explaining that my hair was not pulled back in the ponytail, not mine. Excuse me, my transplant plant here. It was just laid down. It was not any tension on that part right. She just sprayed it and laid it down. The type of hair texture I have I can do that. A lot of people can't but I can. So no I was not putting in any traction on my hair. So if you get this procedure remember don't do anything that's going to pull it on a constant basis. Dr. Matt we talk all the time and he was explaining to me that anything I do I need to do it in moderation but don't do anything that I'm like you know pulling. So that's common sense. I would never do that. I didn't do this, to come this far to take my hair back out.

Dr. Huebner: I agree. Yes, absolutely. How does it look on the other side there Tanya? For the viewers maybe we could show.

Tanya: Oh listen, let me show you guys how long it's...

Dr. Huebner: So that's all new transplant hair.

Tanya: Okay and so you can see that, I don't know how good it's going to show but my hair guys my hair was long so I can do anything and it just blends right in, see. So see, I just blended that that short part back in. You know your hair grows like a couple of inches a month or whatever so remember it was gone. So right here is just my hair brush back now that my hair is a certain length, I can brush it back. I can brush it back.

Dr. Huebner: Now look at that edge now you have the sideburn there that wasn't there before that's all recreated. None of that was there.

Tanya: Yeah. If you guys remember all of this was gone.

Dr. Huebner: It was all gone. Your forehead was twice the size you were you know, it affected you.

Tanya: Yeah and you know some of you think that my hairline looks fake I promise for everything. This is my hairline. Dr. Matt didn't make me one.

Dr. Huebner: No that's your old hairline.

Tanya: Right. Back in the day I have an apple head guys. Here is a round circle so my hairline literally the way God made me it's that this is my hairline. He just took it. Because remember I had a little bit of hair so he was able to see where to put it.

Dr. Huebner: The remnants of your old hairline were there so we could see exactly where it was yep. So yeah but not to say you couldn't load it anywhere you wanted to but that's just natural. That's as natural as it gets.

Tanya: Right which comes to my next...me and him talk for a while. A lot of you guys are asking can he lower the hair lines. I said it last time but he can. He literally asked me if I wanted it lowered. If I wanted my hairline changed and I told him no I want my natural hairline because you know I didn't know what it was going to be. But as you can see, what he did he is awesome because look he blended. You see how the part was short but look you can't even tell. I just have my hair in this style. This is the style I wanted to wear this week.

Dr. Huebner: Yep awesome. What other questions are you getting? Anything else you want to answer on the video?

Tanya: Yes, I'm going to disappoint most of you probably because you were begging me not to get a relaxer but guess what? I got one. I know my haters are going to go crazy but a lot of ladies was asking can they get a relaxer. So again I asked my doctor and he told me I don’t even have to wait the year but I just got the relaxer last week. My year was up on the 28th but I'm going to tell you I'm in Jacksonville Florida and it is hot as fish grease. And it's really humid. In the afternoon it rains so it was really hard for me to take care of my hair like the what I do for a living. The certain look that I had I couldn't do it without relaxer. So that's why I did it. My hair is still nice and healthy. I know how to take care of my hair. A lot of you think I'm-- I do know how to take care of my hair. The years of the braids were over and I see some of you arguing about the braid thing to each other. As you keep wearing braids your hair gets thinner in the nape area. It gets thinner. And if you don't stop you will have tractional alopecia. Again to make myself clear, I'm 40 that's how old I am. I was wearing braids in my twenties. All in my twenties. It's like I just was cocky like, oh my hair go back. When I saw it thinning and then I have identical triplets and I was 33 and I had got these microbraids. And I was wearing them. The whole pregnancy I was so lazy I didn't want to do my hair and when I took those micro braids off my hair was like bye-bye that's it. So that's when I started getting like, I didn't even realize it pushed it back and this it fell out. I stopped getting the relaxers because I thought that but you know and I started going to dermatologists and I was doing all kind of stuff rubbing things on but once those hair follicles are dead, it's gone. It's bad you can't do anything about it. Another question, Dr. Matt asked me to address was you girls are asking about if your hair is falling out in the inner area can he transplant the hair and if so will it fall out? The answer is no because listen. This part of your hair is one genetic trait gene, whatever. The back of your hair is the difference that's why a lot of men lose their hair in the front and they have hair in the back. So when he takes that hair out of the back and puts it in the front it's a completely different genetics so you can't... pulp that he puts in it grows out of that. So I know it's hard to understand but a lot of phone calls I've gotten, they ask me that like isn't your hair going to just fall right back out? And that's not the case. The reason why I know because I researched it and then I got my good doc here. Because of the number of views, we're getting and the questions like he has to teach me how to answer your questions and show me what it means. So when young ladies are calling me from all of the world they're like I don't get that's that works. And what it is he literally puts a completely different genetic hair graph from the back to the front and your hair starts growing on it. So now like this hair right here is not the same hair texture as it was before. This hair is now the hair texture that is back here. So it's thicker.

Dr. Huebner: It's the same hair. Yeah all you're doing is moving it from the back to the front and that hair is resistant to any genetic changes that you may have. A lot of people not only have traction alopecia, they have kind of thinness up top because it runs in their family. So by taking it from the back you're basically solving both problems. You're putting that there and that's there for good so even when you're older it'll still be the same thickness. So yep.

Tanya: Think about it like this. Remember how he said he can change your hairline; you don't grow hair on your forehead. So by him changing your hairline and that hair is growing like that it doesn't matter. It's because he put it inside. And that's what it's going out of so hopefully I've answered that. I've answered the ponytail question. I answered the relaxer question. So yes young ladies, you can get a relaxer. Try not to get it within the first six months. Even the doc said I could but from my experience I'm going to tell you this. Your hair is still growing and adapting and like it doesn't all grow at the same time. Like it's growing but you still...like right now doc told me that six months from now it will still be some growing. That's not going now. I still might get a certain percentage probably within another what you say six months to a year or something like. It's constantly growing so just try to wait it out to kind of see.

Dr. Huebner: Natural is the best way. Natural is the best way to go so less is more sometimes.

Tanya: Yeah it's just where I live. I think if I was up somewhere where it was always medium temperature that I could have made it but constantly getting a blowout that’s just damaging. So I'm the type of person I go to the stylist every week because of this weather. So things like that. And my stylist she takes care of my hair and so I'm confident that I'll be fine. But I just wanted to answer those questions. Me and the doc we're looking at all the YouTube comments and things like that and we talked about me answering some of the questions. Oh yeah, you guys have been asking about that sutured the cut, you can't even see. First of all, I don't have keloid skin. So because, I don't have keloid skin. My stylist, she can't even find my cut. It's almost like it has disappeared. Seriously. I have my husband digging through and he was like man you only see my cut if I probably shave bald because the line is like completely, I don't know how he did that.

Dr. Huebner: Years of experience that's what, that's how you do that. But it's not an issue for you it's not like you losing any hair in the back it doesn't make any difference.

Tanya: No oh someone, one of the young ladies I have a lot of women that call me do I won't say any names but one of them asks me about the hair growth in the back and the hair growth in the front. Yes, the hair growth in the back is faster. Like my back part is like this long already. Where he shaved it you can't see any like it just looks like my hair. You can't see like a line. She asks me if you can see. You can't tell anything is different. You can't tell at all. And it has grown, it click here grows quicker in the back for me that's the way my hair goes. My hair in the back grows quicker. So like I said it's long in the back. It's almost this much to where my real length is and the front yes is growing slower but it's growing. Like my stylist is like oh my gosh it's growing so fast because remember it was bald. And when he started it over they had to break through the skin and start growing so... But as you can see you can't even tell it is shorter because how the hair is. It's just blending very well. I didn't want to wear it all back so I wanted you guys to be able to see that to wear your hair. I can do whatever I want to it now.

Dr. Huebner: And fortunately you can bring it back in a ponytail yeah. So you can do whatever you want your back to normal. Back to where you were before.

Tanya: So a lot you wanted to see what it looks like after a year. it does. And I'm and again I’m a show you. The doctor told me to make sure I'm showing you. And remember I have a relaxer. So this is amazing. It didn't thin it. It didn't make me look like I had little no. It is perfect. So he wanted you to see. And this I just had brush back and tuck right here so that’s it with that.

Dr. Huebner: Well thank you so much Tanya. This has been very informative. You have a lot of fans now and I'm going to put some pictures on there too. I'm going to see if Tanya can maybe send us some pictures. We can put on there as well so you can see a little better.

Tanya: Okay I'll take some.

Dr. Huebner: Awesome. Thank you so much Tanya. and you know I think maybe in the future every once in a while with me would address some questions people are asking you on YouTube or whatnot.

Tanya: Oh definitely.

Dr. Huebner: It's maybe easier to do it in this format.

Tanya: He said as long as you guys keep asking questions. He'll call me up and I'll answer the questions. I'm sorry if I didn't it was so many questions but those are like the main ones. You guys I promise you I'm not going to take my hair out.

Dr. Huebner: Well, we follow you up to see though. All right tiny thank you so much.

Tanya: Thank you talk to you later.

Natural Transplants, Hair Transplantation Clinic. HUE (High-Yield Unit Extraction®)
Cutting Edge Hair Transplant Surgery. Call (844) 327-4249.

The availability for free hair transplant consultations are limited and appointments are necessary. After you schedule your online consultation you will be able to speak with the doctor face-to-face either online or in person. Call and check availability now so you can ask the doctor anything about your goals and expectations you have of getting a hair transplant.

Don't expect any high pressure sales techniques like the ones you get by calling the number on those TV commercials. Getting a hair transplant is a big decision and you need to check around and do your research. After your due diligence we hope you'll put your trust in our licensed medical surgeons who only transplant hair.

Here's a great photo showing before and after hair transplant results for women suffering from traction alopecia.

 

 


 

Male Pattern Baldness and Norwood Scale | Hair Transplant Surgery Video Results Hair Before and After

To learn more about Norwood Scale Stages and Hair Loss Treatments read the information about the stages of hair loss and how many times getting a permanent solution to hair loss is to get a hair transplant. You will be using you own hair from the back of you head and less than 6 months after your hair transplant you're going to love your before and after hair transplant photos. YOu are going to love the way you look.

Hair loss is a major problem, which affects millions of people around the globe. There is no one is an exception and every person has gone through the period of hair loss at least once during their lifetime. Hair loss can be severe and even it can create larger and wider hairless spaces on our head. These types of male pattern baldness are affecting a wide variety of individuals.
The Norwood-Hamilton Scale also known simply as The Norwood Scale helps to categorize hair loss into various levels. The stages of the Norwood Scale and the associated treatment options are as follows.

Stage 1

This is characterized by minimal hair loss along with the frontal hairline, especially in the forehead and on the temple.

A wise selection of the shampoo and conditioner is important and a Hair Transplant Procedure is an option at this point. It’s also advised to discontinue the use of any other hair products such as hair gels, wax, coloring, and so on.

Stage 2

Sage two is characterized by the hair loss on the frontal line along with the temporal areas take a triangular shape. Deepening of these areas can have a symmetrical or not symmetrical form of triangle. In this stage, deepening or baldness covers an area of not more than 2 cm from the front hairline. However, the hair recession causes less hair in the parietal region. Moreover, there is a clear differentiation between the density of hair on the frontal and on the temporal region.

This condition needs to be monitored and examined by a dermatologist. Do not try to be your own doctor. Shampoos with Minoxidil and Finasteride are highly useful. When selecting medications be sure to choose something FDA approved to limit side effects and protect your health. A Hair Transplant Procedure could also be conducted.

Stage 3

This is the highest degree of hair loss in the alopecia region. One can observe deep frontal and temporal receding hairline and they are usually symmetrical and sparsely covered with hair. At this stage the deepening of the hair loss covers more than the 2 cm from the hairline. In addition, this is the first stage to show a significant amount of hair loss that obviously needs medical treatment.
Medications or a Hair Transplant Procedure can be options at this stage. Treatments are aimed at stopping continued hair loss and regrowing hair at the same time. The recommended medication combination at this stage is Minoxidil with Retin A which has a synergic effect on the Minoxidil and increases the effectiveness.

Stage 4

The frontal and frontotemporal hair loss is more severe than in the previous stages. In addition, the parietal or the top most regions of the head show a partial or complete hair loss at this stage. Moreover, the hair on both sides of the head usually separates the frontal area and the crown show extensive hair loss.
This stage medication is normally a mix of Minoxidil and Retin. If those are not sufficient, the addition of Antiandrogens, Folligen, and Lamin Gel may be prescribed. A Hair Transplant Procedure is also a viable option.

Stage 5

Crown area has a very narrow separation from the frontotemporal region. Meanwhile, the balding process covers a large area, resulting in a horseshoe shape instead of the triangular shape described on above stages.
At this stage, the hair loss is severe and therefore the combination medications can be effective. However, if there is no improvement your doctor might recommend a combination of Proscar and Spironolactone or a Hair Transplant Procedure.

Stage 6

Hair separation between the crowns and the frontotemporal region is gone. The frontotemporal region merges with the crown area and shows the largest alopecia region.

The hair loss at this stage is extensive, hence, medications norwood scale 5 will have a limited effect. The choice of treatment at this stage are Low Level Laser Therapy or a Hair Transplant Procedure.

Stage 7

The most severe form of male pattern baldness. In this stage there is total hair loss starting from the forehead and ending with the back of the head. Hair remains only on the side surfaces of the head (near the ears) and the lower borders goes near the neck for the occipital region.

The hair loss can lead to total hair loss. A Hair Transplant Procedure is the only option at this point.

* This article is for informational purposes only. You should consult with your doctor before beginning any treatments or taking medications.
 

 


The Norwood Hamilton Scale, otherwise known as the Norwood Hair Loss Scale, is a widely used and accepted standard for classifying male pattern baldness and hair loss. The original Norwood Scale was created in the 1950s by Dr. James Hamilton with adjustments and revisions in the 1970’s by Dr. O'Tar Norwood.

Talk With a REAL Hair Transplant Surgeon: Schedule Your Appointment NOW. Call 844-327-4247

When exploring hair loss treatment options and setting expectations for hair growth after a hair transplant its important to understand where you fall on the Norwood Scale. Depending on your Norwood Scale classification hair loss cure options can be abundant or limited. Call us at 844-327-4247 to speak with a doctor and get your Norwood Scale questions answered. At Natural Transplants our friendly and knowledgable hair transplant surgeons are avalible to supply a Norwood Scale classification and review related hair restoration options FREE of charge.

NORWOOD 4
NORWOOD HAMILTON SCALE

At the Norwood 4 Stage recession of the triangular or wedge-shaped pattern in the temporal areas (front corners) becomes progressively severe as companied to Norwood 3 and a general recession occurs in the frontal region. Hair loss in the vertex (crown) increases to form a bald spot more with heightened definition over Norwood 3 Vertex. A thick brand or bridge of hair divides the temporal areas (front corners) and vertex (crown).

 

 



If you have a history of hair loss or male pattern baldness in your family its important to periodically monitor for indications of thinning hair or a receding hairline regardless of your current Norwood Scale classification. Identifying changes early on and implementing a preventive hair loss treatment can stabilize or slow your hair loss.

NORWOOD 5
NORWOOD HAMILTON SCALE of 5

At the Norwood 5 Stage hair loss in the frontal areas, temporal areas (front corners), and vertex (crown) is enlarged compared to Norwood 4 and hair density is reduced. The brand or bridge of hair dividing the temporal areas (front corners) and vertex (crown) has narrowed and thinned.

 

 



NORWOOD 6
NORWOOD HAMILTON SCALE of 6

At the Norwood 6 Stage the brand or bridge of hair dividing the frontal areas, temporal areas (front corners), and vertex (crown) in Norwood 5 has disappeared leaving some “peach fuzz” or a fully bald areas. A “horse shoe” pattern is formed by hair remaining on the back and sides.

 

 



Hair Transplant Cost | How Much Does A Hair Transplant Cost?

If you are looking for a fuller, natural looking head of hair that will make you look and feel better, don't be concerned about the hair transplant costs. If you are considering a permanent hair loss solution and are worried about the cost of a hair transplant then relax as Natural Transplants has convenient and affordable hair transplant payment options.

Watch the slideshow below to see our patients' before and after hair transplant surgery photos:

 

 



Contact us today for a free hair transplant consultation by calling Toll Free 844-327-4247.








 

Hair Loss in Black Women Video



>> Dr. Huebner: Okay Dr. Huebner here of natural transplants, I'm here with my patient of the day Tanya and we're very excited and she's here with her husband, Damian. Damian is going to be watching the procedure today; I'm very excited because it's a salon owner. He is very curious about how the process works, and of course results. So we're going to show everything today, it's very rare that we have a female being willing to talk about her experience and about how has her hair loss and I’m very excited and I know this will be a really good resource for a lot of women out there that are looking to maybe doing something this could really help them out. So I want to tell you Tanya story, and basically Tanya has--not a very, it's not a common genetic pattern loss but she has Traction Alopecia. What Traction Alopecia means is that basically attention is put on the hair for long periods of time, either in the form of braid or the way the hair is brought back sometimes cornrows or other types of styles that put a lot of pressure and over time, sometimes the follicles just never comes back and these over time get thinner, thinner, thinner and then they're here, all wanted to get it done. So, but you can see that her hair other than the area of work in her hair is very, very thick and she has very, very good density. But you can see where her hairline used to be and you can even come here, look closer Josh, you can see that her hairline used to be way up here and you can see how spacey all of this is. So, this is a very, very nice example of Traction Alopecia; and it comes on both sides. You can see that her temples use to just be a little bit stronger than and all she has left is just some small amount of remaining hair. So, I'm very, very excited when you start noticing this happening for?

>> Tanya: Like 2006, 2007. It’s actually me being pregnant not wanting to do my hair and I was getting the braids and pulling them up, taking them down, pull them up and for nine months just wearing them. And after a while it just started getting thinner and thinner and then...

>> Dr. Huebner: Okay.

>> Tanya: And then I noticed that it wasn’t going back.

>> Dr. Huebner: And how does it affect you? Affect your everyday life?

>> Tanya It actually does, because you have to constantly try to cover it in some kind of ways you're trying to find hairstyles, that you have to pull your hair over to the side or wear it down and It’s limits you from ever being able to pull it back into a ponytail and things like that, basic stuff that you use to do when it’s like, it’s like real subconscious.

>> Dr. Huebner: Okay awesome and how did you find us? How did you find natural transplant? Where else did you look?

>> Tanya: I actually, well I actually I went a dermatologist, well my dermatologist and for a couple of years, I been like researching it and I will align it with Google in different names and of course you are one of the one that popped up, and then you have YouTube. So I went and look at your YouTube videos and then I did, and other people that have this, they don't show the results, they don't show like; tell what’s going on, show what happened later and they don't. And the advertising is so just intrigue me. So when I called to talk to Josh, he got me all hyped up and excited about it so.

>> Dr. Huebner: Awesome we’re all hyped up as well, we’re excited for you as well, so we’ll be stopping now, throughout the day, showing pictures, we’ll show the hairline and looking forward to see soon, and get some great results.

>> Tanya: Okay, thank you. You’re welcome.

>> Male speaker: You want to talk about a little bit of what you see in the salon?

>> Damien: Well, yeah this is it. In the salon, it’s just like he says. It’s the Traction Alopecia. What happens is a lot of the young women that comes in there, they're always thinning around this area when it comes to lace fronts or glue or when it comes to sew-in and different stuff like that. They’re having so much abrasion, so much damage to the same area as my wife. Like you said, the Traction Alopecia to where now, they’re just trying to cover it up. I'm here today just to see how the process works, so I can refer a lot of my clients, a lot of my stylist clients to this process as well. So if it goes good, we’ll see.

>> Dr. Huebner: Okay I'm here with Tanya and we are about a third of the way through the procedure, at this point in the procedure the anesthesia has been done, the strips been removed in the back. So we're techs are now working on our sewing it up back. Tanya, how’s your day been going so far? Tell us about the anesthesia part, how was that?

>> Tanya: It was. Well, I didn’t feel it. Yeah, I have high pain tolerance so… I have tattoos so I don’t know, it didn’t hurt me.

>> Dr. Huebner: And she's married too, so apparently her pain tolerance is off the charts but nah I’m just kidding. So no, but he's been here the whole time, Damien’s been watching and he's been asking a lot of good questions. So it's always nice to have family members in, asking questions and-- but out okay. So basically the strips out, you’re sown up. I’m going to show what we did around here, in front. So, well not in the front, the back rather. So I want you see, how big that suture is or how lovely that scar is going to be in the back. So, you can see how perfectly approximated it is, all the way around into that good hair. Yep, that's going to be really easy for her to hide, because she has all this hair on top, that’s just going to fall right down over it. So, women are always worry about what they're going to look like afterwards, what we have to look for, is basically you’re going to have scabs in this area here, but she has, fortunately has some hair, that she’s going to bring forward and hopefully with a stylist, that can work out a way to cover things up. So alright, we'll be checking in on you in a little bit later and can't wait to see how it looks.

>> Tanya: Alright, me too.

>> Dr. Huebner: Okay, Dr. Huebner here. I’m here with our patient Tanya and she, we have just completed her surgery. I'm very excited, we were able to move a lot of hair for her. We actually got her a third additional strip and just jam-packed, temples in the top, in the areas of traction alopecia; which she had. Tanya, how was your experience today?

>> Tanya: It was good, I didn't think it was going to go as smooth as it did, but I have no complaints at all.

>> Dr. Huebner: Cool and it’s cool because I can see where your hairlines going to be, and how it's going to look; it's kind of hard to see that because you're not use to seeing how it looks.

>> Tanya: I know.

>> Dr. Huebner: But trust me that it's going to be a great result for you, and you’re going to be able to finally wear your hair back in a ponytail, and don’t have to worry about all these areas.

>> Tanya: Awesome.

>> Dr. Huebner: Yes, is there anything you would say to women who are also thinking about doing this or you know potentially?

>> Tanya: I would say don’t be embarrassed about the way you look at, because I look like ET right now, but I know that when the years come and my hair is back, I'm going to be really satisfied and I won’t ever have to deal with it again. So, just don't be afraid to make that step, to take care of your appearance and don't be afraid to just get it done.

>> Dr. Huebner: And no more braids for you.

>> Tanya: No more braids.

>> Dr. Huebner: That’s it. Well, thanks once again for letting us show people.

>> Tanya: Thank you.

>> Dr. Huebner: Especially for the women, what the process can be like and I really look forward to seeing your results and you can, call us anytime, natural transplants.com, Thanks.

Talk with a black women hair growth Doctor FREE of charge:
Natural Transplants, Hair Restoration Clinic
Toll Free 844-327-4247
https://naturaltransplants.com/

Our world-class African American female hair loss treatment results are achieved by focusing solely on you on during the hair loss procedure. Unlike other companies that book upwards of seven African American female hair loss treatment patients at a time for a single doctor, our patients have their very own black women hair growth doctor dedicated to their hair loss treatment and restoration. Dr. Matt Huebner, Dr. Harold Siegel, and our staff ensure that every detail is perfect and your black men hair growth doctor is involved with the entire procedure from start to finish at our facilities.

Contact us today for a free female hair loss treatment consultation at 844-327-4247 or +1 954-372-8824.



His Close friend handles himself in a very sheet and pretends to become a ghost as he calls out: 'Jeremy, It can be your mom speaking... I am back in the lifeless! It is All your family members back again within the lifeless.'

Jeremy's Close friend then aims a vodka bottle out of their hotel window with the streets below to imitate a rifle whilst creating device gun seem effects.

There are actually a complete lot of male celebs with hair transplants and hair pieces! Guaranteed everyone knows with regard to the 100s of balding celebs that don’t hide their insufficient hair (Bruce Willis, Dr.

Androgenetic alopecia is surely an inherited hair problem through which There's hair thinning then it finally falls out. This is actually the genetic hair loss often called male or woman pattern baldness.

In the event your cowlick sticks up from the again of your respective head, a switched-on groomsman will Slash it small, then sweep the hair in that course.

And flaunting the results of your treatment ten months later, I are actually gushing around new and improved hairline with a great density of graft implantation. I am so amazed by fuller mane because of hair... Study Far more eight photographs

Protein Powder from Bone Broth (1–4 servings everyday determined by physique weight and unique desires): You can even Get the every day dose of bone broth from a protein powder.

New glance: Mal has experienced his head tattooed so he looks like he has shaven hair. He mentioned it absolutely was unpleasant but worth it

 Based on the American Hair Loss Association, Females really make up 40 percent of American hair reduction sufferers. (one) These a standard issue among the both equally and women, it’s unsurprising that so A lot of people look for hair decline solutions far and vast.

He’s experienced an incredible hair transplant for the reason that I never ever knew over it right until I noticed before and after pics.

However, DHT in other parts of your body regulates libido, and thus finasteride has the unfortunate (but uncommon) aspect influence of lessened libido and erectile dysfunction, which could keep on Even when you prevent utilizing the drug.

A spokesperson to the star explained to MailOnline that he was just joking inside the online video, stating: 'It really is recognized that Jeremy continues to be in recovery from his dependancy. Jeremy likes to produce mild-hearted jokes about drug use which can often be misconstrued.'

Though your individual hair restoration Price tag will be based on your particular person requires, the subsequent delivers a normal choice of the amount of hair grafts necessary for restoration. Some individuals choose to have multiple treatment to attain their particular plans. The greater hairs that happen to be transplanted for the duration of a process, the lower the final “Charge per graft” will be (one,two hundred grafts, For example, will not Value 2 times approximately 600 grafts).

Painful: An additional stunning snap disclosed The tv hunk layered up in bandages as he starts his Restoration in the transplants.

You may enjoy this hair transplant video, too.


Hair Loss Solutions: Hair Transplant Surgery Works

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15